Thanks to its patent pending design, the ACEM can load live, blank training and irregular shaped rounds. With its two piece polymer construction, the ACEM is both extremely durable and easy to use. Load 30 rounds at a time effortlessly with the push of a finger or with the removable push-assist. Best of all, the loader was designed to load virtually any Five-Seven magazine, regardless of capacity or manufacturer, without damaging feed lips, projectiles and, most importantly, your fingers.
In developing the ACEM, we consulted with both active and retired specialized military personnel, law enforcement officers and shooting enthusiasts to provide the best loader possible. To ensure its durability, the ACEM FS/57 30 Gen 4 was subjected to extreme temperature, impact and chemical tests. The ACEM FS/57 30 Gen 4 was also tested with every magazine and round we could get our hands on, so if you find a magazine that doesn’t work with your ACEM, we want to hear about it!
Made in the U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Open-ended mag receiver accepts virtually all Five-Seven compatible magazines, regardless of capacity or manufacturer
- Top and bottom texture for positive handling
- Calibrated round indicators
- Shockwave™ back for increased grip
- Self-contained push-assist with automatic retaining pin
- Positive magazine engagement to help secure magazines during loading
- Smooth loading area for easy round movement
- Two Piece construction for greater durability
- Center Feeding alignment prevents excessive wear on magazine feed lips
ACEM Resources: ACEM 30 AR/M4 Demonstration (YouTube) Intellectual Property
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Plate Design shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.