Thanks to its patent pending design, the ACEM can load 30 rounds at a time effortlessly with the push of a finger, with the aid of an additional mag or with the removable push-assist. With its two piece polymer construction, the ACEM is both extremely durable and easy to use. Best of all, the loader was designed to load virtually any magazine without damaging feed lips, projectiles and, most importantly, your fingers.
In developing the ACEM, we consulted with both active and retired specialized military personnel, law enforcement officers and shooting enthusiasts to provide the best loader possible. To ensure its durability, the ACEM CZ/S9 30 Gen 4 was subjected to extreme temperature, impact and chemical tests. The ACEM CZ/S9 30 Gen 4 was also tested with every magazine and round we could get our hands on, so if you find a magazine that doesn’t work with your ACEM, we want to hear about it!
Made in the U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Open-ended mag receiver accepts virtually all magazines, regardless of capacity or manufacturer
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth loading
- Top and bottom texture for positive handling
- Calibrated round indicators
- Self-contained push-assist with automatic retaining pin
- Shockwave™ back for increased grip
- Smooth loading area for easy round movement
- One piece construction for greater durability
- Case engaging guides allow use of live, training and irregularly shaped rounds
- Center feeding alignment prevents excessive wear on magazine feed lips
ACEM Resources: ACEM 30 AR/M4 Demonstration (YouTube) Intellectual Property
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Plate Design shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.